Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

frank9876
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello. I've noticed that sometimes the USB endpoint communications locks up when a CYU3P_USBEP_SS_RESET_EVT occurs in the FX3 SDK 1.3.4.  My firmware ... Show More
LP1
Hello, I've still been working for an issue of the post. Thank you for Infineon's supports for the post. The topic was closed while I was working on s... Show More
huch_1089976
CYUSB3014
solved msg Solved

目前采用CYUSB3014+FPGA的方案,在usb3.0接口下已经跑通;现需要兼容usb2.0接口,固件和驱动或者其他方面需要进行哪些修改才能兼容?

Ajitesh_J_S
I am working on a custom board which makes use of the Cypress CX3 MIPI to USB bridge to interface a raspberry pi camera ver2.1(sensor- Sony IMX219P... Show More
Rakesh
Hi infineon team,we have a code that perfectly works on EZ-USB 1.3.1 version. now we try to build it using EZ-USB 1.3.4 version.we faced memory relate... Show More
arti
Hi all, I get CY_U3P_USB_EVENT_EP_UNDERRUN when getting data from two channels (audio, and video). It happens in two scenarios.  1. If two channels ar... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi, I am already using ARM GCC and -O3, but I need my image to get even smaller to fit on EEPROM. My max file size is 118,528 bytes, and I'm slightly ... Show More
mgraziano
Hi all, I have an Ascella developement kit with the CX3 chip. (https://www.e-consystems.com/Cypress-CX3-THine-ISP-13MP-RDK.asp)I've successfully run f... Show More
SamsonBox
Hello, I would like to build an application where I have one USB->CPU and two CPU->peripheral dma channels. When a buffer from USB is received i have ... Show More
SamsonBox
I have implemented a GPIE state machine including 18 states. Two of them trigger an interrupt. In the callback  "CyFxApplnGPIFEventCB " I want to dist... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.