Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

DC_IDN
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, We have a custom board with FX3 that receives image from a sensor with a resolution of 3848x2168 at 13.3fps (RAW12). We have managed to see the... Show More
jmqtiluk
FX3 API
solved msg Solved
Hi, I have picked up a task to re-spin a design using the CYUSB3014, completed several years ago.  All the people involved in the original design have... Show More
RS
CYUSB3KIT-003
solved msg Solved
Hi, I would like to use the CYUSB3KIT-003 board. The  CYUSB301X datasheet defined that GPIF II can operate at 100MHz at 32bit data bus. When I look on... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I want to pass the FX3 Compliance Test. There is a statement in the KBA at the URL below that "cyfxbulksrcsink" should be used, so I am trying to use ... Show More
zht247200
Hello, I am trying to experiment with the examples in AN65974 to buffer my FPGA board using FX3. However, I did not find the links to project files (f... Show More
vishwasd19
Hello, I am using an electroencephalogram (EEG) that uses a CyUSB.sys driver. I am looking to get the incoming EEG data into MATLAB. I have used the c... Show More
JpowerLiu
Hi, We are developing a USB3.0 camera with FX3(CYUSB3014), the camera consist of one image sensor, one FPGA and one FX3. The camera works well on seve... Show More
JaKo_4554081
Hello, We have sucessfuly build an application based on AN75779. Our setup is pretty much the same as mentioned in the doc, except for the image senso... Show More
Ajitesh_J_S
I am working on a custom board which uses a Cypress CX3 chip to interface either a Sony IMX219PQ or omnivision OV5647 image sensor  with a computer. F... Show More
jayesh_joshi
Hi All, We are using CYUSB3065-BZXC in our design.  Our hardware team has replaced the Micro-B SuperSpeed plug with a USB-C connector. In an earlier d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.