Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Rakesh
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi infineon team,we have a code that perfectly works on EZ-USB 1.3.1 version. now we try to build it using EZ-USB 1.3.4 version.we faced memory relate... Show More
arti
Hi all, I get CY_U3P_USB_EVENT_EP_UNDERRUN when getting data from two channels (audio, and video). It happens in two scenarios.  1. If two channels ar... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi, I am already using ARM GCC and -O3, but I need my image to get even smaller to fit on EEPROM. My max file size is 118,528 bytes, and I'm slightly ... Show More
mgraziano
Hi all, I have an Ascella developement kit with the CX3 chip. (https://www.e-consystems.com/Cypress-CX3-THine-ISP-13MP-RDK.asp)I've successfully run f... Show More
SamsonBox
Hello, I would like to build an application where I have one USB->CPU and two CPU->peripheral dma channels. When a buffer from USB is received i have ... Show More
SamsonBox
I have implemented a GPIE state machine including 18 states. Two of them trigger an interrupt. In the callback  "CyFxApplnGPIFEventCB " I want to dist... Show More
EliW
Hi,   I have FX3 device with the "USBIsoSourceSink" exmeple, I can see in Lecroy trace that i have delay of ~130ns between Data packets in burst mode ... Show More
kakeh
Hi, I am new to the community i have an objective of bringing the Analog Camera video feed to USB via FX3 chip solutions for conversion of analog vide... Show More
DanielS
I followed the steps mentioned in AN65974 to define STREAM_IN_OUT  in cyfxslfifosync.h, but I didn't see the code about if def STREAM_IN_OUT in the ma... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello,  I'm trying to set up an endpoint, but when I write to the endpoint, I can't read the data from my app or the control center. I'm hoping if I p... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.