Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ThAl_4704151
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm creating a new question because it turned out that my old one didn't have the right answer after all, and it's locked now so I can't change it. I ... Show More
DanielS
Thanks for helping, but I encounter three issues while doing FPGA writing to slavefifo, the firmware is the Stream_in image file and the setting is de... Show More
jkhoo
Hi EZ-USB team, Based on the the dialog box provided by control endpoint in Control Center. How should i fill up the box for a I2C device with adress ... Show More
DanielS
Dear sir, My reference is AN65974, my case for FPGA write to USB is not a continuous data, instead it's  a buffer, size of 4k bytes. After transferrin... Show More
ESki_4573281
Dear members I am developing  USB3.0 function and beginner engineer.  Help me~~  [Symptoms ] 1. The unstable connection and disconnection status  Plea... Show More
DanielS
FX3 API issue
solved msg Solved
Dear sir, My reference is AN65974. I can't figure out how FX3 API works in the firmware cyfxslfifosync.c.  There are many functions define in this cpp... Show More
mitexus
Hello,We designed FPGA part of the data accusation device. Now we trying transfer the accused data to PC via EZ-USB SX3.The FPGA signal interface timi... Show More
DanielS
I use Reset function which is in the CyAPI to reset the endpoints, does the effect is equal to CyU3PDmaChannelReset function which is in the FX3 API? ... Show More
Spinroyal
The following is stated in the datasheet. "The MAC core also implements CRC-32 checking at full-speed using a multi-stage, cyclic redundancy code (CRC... Show More
LBence91
Hello, I am experimented the FX3 development board and an OV7670 camera, i was able to alter the AN75779 project based on the UVC and FX3 documentatio... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.