Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ckapoor
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using 2 devices made by different manufacturers. Both use FX3 usb3.0 drivers and interface to connect to the computer. When I install both driver... Show More
RameshRajan
Hi, I want to know the state of PMODE pins states instantly through software instructions. Can I know how can I do this? Thanks, Abdul.   Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello Q1-1) Please tell me the default status of GPIO pins that are not set in GPIF II for unused pins. Output/Input?Q1-2) I think the GPIO pin intern... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,         I'm using https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-superspeed-peripherals/CX3-Update-firmware-in-SPI-flash-over-HID-interface/m-p/118510 s... Show More
DGates
Hello forum,I am looking for some clarification concerning the use of bridged external devices such as IMU sensor, capacitive touch sensor, and PWM LE... Show More
JaYe_3798301
Hi all,I am now trying to get the GPIF II of my Fx3s working.So I would like to try to run the AN82716 example first.I would need to modify the GPIF I... Show More
ViKu_2048416
Hi, For my initial evaluation of USB3 Vision, I am using the source code shared in the forum. Using that source code, I am able to enumerate the devic... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,          I'm using Denebola kit, so now I want to read BPL bit in status register of SPI flash, can anyone tell me How to read status register ... Show More
Rakesh
Dear infineon team,After compiling an old code in 1.3.4 SDK, the newly created file size is nearly 12KB larger than the old one which was compiled usi... Show More
Subhash24

Hello,

I want to know, what is the maximum size of Image file, that I can upload it to Denebola kit and run?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.