Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TaPhys
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all, I decided the example I'd like to follow through is the back to back master/slave as outlined in AN87216 . The AN states on page 1 "Firmware s... Show More
HamburgSteak
Hi, I'm engineer developing camera modules using FX3 controller. I'm configuring FX3 GPIF-II interface for some image sensor now. The sensor support r... Show More
ReBa_1054056
Hello, We would like to make use of the Cypress CyUSB3 Driver Resell opportunity for Windows 10.  Which information do you need to be able to proceed? Show More
Huton
Hello, We want to certificate driver by resell process.Could you please confirm below information? publisher display name : 주식회사 휴톤 MPN ID  :  6558010... Show More
Christophe
Hello everybody, I'm using Qt Creator 7.0.1 based on Qt 6.2.3 (MVSC 2019, 64bits) I got several issues while trying to build my project.   CyAPI.lib(... Show More
user_4313511
Hi I have CYUSB3014, and i willing to i2c working in slave fifo,because we want to transfer USB data and i2C data at the same time . Is this can possi... Show More
jkhoo
I follow Adding Communication Device Class Interface to FX3 Firmware - KBA229099. and added all the codes into cyfxslfifousbdscr.c and cyfxslfifosync.... Show More
SuWa_3337731
As per Infineon's latest USB Product Roadmap, there has been mention of WLCSP package of FX3 Controller. I am attaching the latest Product Roadmap. Th... Show More
Christophe
I encounter an issue while trying to build a code using CyAPI.lib in Visual Studio Community 2022.   I've followed the setup : 1. Added the path to th... Show More
KevinSegovia
Hi, I have developed a board with 4x CX3 (CYUSB3065) connected into a USB 3.2 x1 Gen1 HUB 5 Gbps (Texas Instruments TUSB8042A). The upstream port of t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.