Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

anon
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I have a C++ program that sends data from my Linux host PC to the FX3, and then has the FX3 return that data back to the host. I would like to rea... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello For SPI flash for CX3 boot, we plan to use Winbond SPI flash. As a result of referencing KBA221833, the commands used are the same. However, the... Show More
Christophe
Dear community, I encounter an issue while trying to debug an application with SPI enabled. In the EZ-USB FX3 superspeed explorer kit, the pins of UAR... Show More
SriMahidhar
CYUSB3ACC-007
solved msg Solved
Hi ,When i'm trying to load program into CPLD with the help of ProgramCPLD.exe it's showing like this  ProgramCPLD V0.4 Usage: ProgramCPLD <filename.x... Show More
Sag
Hello, Our CX3 I2C is not working properly, looks like only sometimes in random we mange to communicate with our camera module. lookin at the signals ... Show More
ankitvats846
Hi, I am try to Write  Firmware into the SPI Flash "S25FL127SABMFI101". Write is Successful but unable to boot the Firmware . I able to erase and read... Show More
mr-peng
亲爱的社区朋友们。这是 ov4689。有图像显示,但显示的图像是粉红色的。这是什么原因?我尝试调整RGB寄存器,但没有任何反应。 Show More
ankitvats846
Hi , I need to Download the Firmware into SPI flash without switching the Fx3 into boot mode using jumper. Is it possible ?? If Yes, then from where  ... Show More
kvinod423
Trying to install the ezusb eclipse suite that comes with the SDK download. But the ezusb suite is a older version and doesn't work with latest versio... Show More
subk1234
Hi,  I am using the CX3 Denebola board and using the EZ-USB FX3 SDK.  When I used sprintf() calls in the code to print floating point values, I was ge... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.