How to make cyusb3.sys support Windows 8.1 even higher version?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have Cypress cyusb3.sys source code now and the code includes some script files such as cybuildall.bat, cywdkbuild.bat and MAKE_INX.exe.txt.But the cyusb3.sys source code only supports Windows 7 x64 and earlier version. I want to know how it supports Windows 8.1 even higher system version? Should i modify the code or change the way the compiler? Thank you very much!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use the CyUSB3 drivers on Win 8 and above. Please find the link to download. You can use these drivers without any need for modification.

http://www.cypress.com/knowledge-base-article/drivers-ez-usb-fx1-fx2lp-and-fx3-kba94413

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using FX3 development kit, and now i want to modify the source code of cyusb3.sys to add some custom features. For example: i can send control commands or data at the specified memory address.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you be able to provide the latest source file of cyusb3.sys which support Windows 8.1 even higher version? Thank you very much! 

0 Likes