How should the host application be written

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

My custom instruction is sent to FX3 via EP0,that is Supplier instructions via EP0,

First, the instruction is sent to FX3 through EP0, and FX3 receives the instruction, and then the required data is returned through EP0,

For this demand,

how should the host application be written, I did not find the corresponding sample,

Could you give me some advice?

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

You can refer to the Cypress USB Control Center application source code that comes with the FX3 SDK. In this GUI application, look for the code corresponding to "Transfer Data" button click which implements the data transfer over different USB endpoints including the control endpoint EP0.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

You can refer to the Cypress USB Control Center application source code that comes with the FX3 SDK. In this GUI application, look for the code corresponding to "Transfer Data" button click which implements the data transfer over different USB endpoints including the control endpoint EP0.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Can you tell me the path of Cypress USB Control Center application source code or send me a source code?

In the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\application\c_sharp\controlcenter,there is controlcenter,but no source code.

0 Likes

Hello,

The Control Center source code is present in the path that you have mentioned. Please open the project file named "CyControl.csproj".

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

10.png

only this ,nothing else.

0 Likes

Hello,

- Please open the project file using Visual Studio to view the designer file and the different toolbox options used in the GUI.

- To just view the code corresponding to different toolbox options used, view the Form1.cs file in the same directory.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes