FX3 for composite device ISOC3.0 transfer fail

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I face the two problems when FX3 enurmation as a composite device.

1. I make FX3 to a composite device.(One is HID, another is Cypress FX3 USB StreamExample device) and then use Stream tool to do ISOC3.0 speed test. It have a probability to come out error message 0xC000000E during data transmission. The error would not come out when FX3 enurmation as a single Cypress FX3 USB StreamExample device. 

2. When I switch the composite to USB2.0 device and install the Cypress FX3 USB StreamExample device driver on the NB. When I send the data through the HID devcie, there is a chance that an error code 29 CY_U3P_ERROR_MUTEX_FAILURE appear after CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer. If I uninstall the Cypress FX3 USB StreamExample device driver, I could send the data through HID without error.

The attach is cyfxisodscr.txt could anyone help me to solve the promblem? Thanks!!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

In addition to the descriptor file, we also need the main firmware C file to analyse the firmware. Can you please attach the same here?

Regards,

- Madhu Sudhan

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Madhu Sudhan,

Main firmware C file is as attachment

thanks

0 Likes

Hello, I have the same question. Can you send me your whole project for reference? my email is machunyu19891215@163.com.

Thankyou!

0 Likes