FX3 and Full-Duplex UAC Support

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Our FX3-based application will require full-duplex audio support so as to stream audio data both to the USB host, and from the USB host. I see that the Cypress FX3 USB Audio Class Example implements a USB audio class device that streams audio data to the USB host. Are there any examples available that demonstrate streaming USB playback audio from the USB host to the FX3?

0 Likes
4 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please the project attached.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did this work with clean audio from Linux and Windows?

I am using TAS2521 DAC from TI. Its a mono speaker amp. Will this project work if I avoid Right Channel DMA?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is the document.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Sudhan, do you know how to sync with window driver to make sure the audio data are all received correctly? I used the USB speaker project and window OS would recognize the FX3 as a speaker. But when i played a WAV file in windows and dump out the audio data received by FX3, it seems that not all data are received. Is there any other change requried for the USB speaker project? And i saw that the USB speaker is configured as 48K 24bits. What if the WAV file i played in windows OS is 44.1KHz 16bits? Will the windows driver resample the audio data and send to FX3? Thanks!

0 Likes