FX3 IN AND OUT ENPOINTS

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
gean_3054931
Level 5
Level 5
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

Hi,

i am recieving data from p port to u port in the endpoint 0x81,while recieving this data through this dma channel,i am not able to send any data from u port to p port channel in the control centre through the endpoint 0x01.why?

both ptou and utop channel will  not work at a time?

thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Hi,

Please check for the A[1:0] lines from FPGA to FX3. You can create two DMA channels for reading and writing but communication between FPGA and FX3 is half duplex. You have to switch Address lines A[1:0], if you want to switch the mode from reading to writing or vice - versa.

Thanks & regards

Abhinav

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
abhinavg_21
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Hi,

Are you streaming continuous data from p port to u port?

What error you are getting on UART print?

Also explain your application in brief?

Thanks & Regards

Abhinav.

0 Likes

Hello,

I am using slavefifo application,i modified control centre for this.

i am streaming contineous data from p port to u port in the endpoint 0x81,while streaming ,i am sending data  in the control centre endpoint 0x01 that is u port to p port channel.if i send this from u to p,p to u channel stops means throwing exception?what whould be the reason?

regards

geethanjali

0 Likes

Hi,

Please check for the A[1:0] lines from FPGA to FX3. You can create two DMA channels for reading and writing but communication between FPGA and FX3 is half duplex. You have to switch Address lines A[1:0], if you want to switch the mode from reading to writing or vice - versa.

Thanks & regards

Abhinav

0 Likes