FX3 I2C DESIGN

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
BuYa_3858256
Level 1
Level 1

FX3 I2C interface in Superspeed Explorer Kit have no signals on the dev kit pins. I am using the reference design called "UsbI2cDmaMode"

I am trying to monitor i2c signals with logic analyzer and I2C protocol analyzer. BUT, i don't see any signal activity on SDA and SCLI2C_BATTERY_MANAGEMENT.png PINS on the superspeed explorer kit pin 58 and pin 59 pins. SCL_SDA_VBUS_GND.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

Please use the Cypress USB Control Center application to issue the vendor commands. You can refer to the CyControlCenter.pdf document (see attachment) for guidance on usage of the tool.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- Have you issued the vendor commands from the host application and have they been successful?

- If yes, please send the captures from the I2C lines.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes

Could you elaborate the vendor commands and how to enter from the host application?

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hello,

Please use the Cypress USB Control Center application to issue the vendor commands. You can refer to the CyControlCenter.pdf document (see attachment) for guidance on usage of the tool.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes