Cannot configure CX3 MIPI receiver

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
MaSt_4567191
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

I am using EZ USB Suite. I just downloaded and reinstalle reinstalled the suite today, create a new Cypress Project and editing the cs3config.cycx mask. After filling the Image sensor configuration mask

pastedImage_0.png

I moved to

pastedImage_1.png

and surprisingly I cannot see the left side fileds filled with values. These are calculated fileds from the prevuous data and the user is not supposed to touch (this happened yesterday on the other PC

I am desperate. I cannot explain this. The ony difference to me is a difference PC ...

please help

0 Likes
1 Solution
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello Marco,

Please confirm you have downloaded the EzUSBSuite from this link https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-software-development-kit

Also check the OS language settings. It should be English.

If this doesn't help, please let me know the differences in both the PC (with utility working and non working)

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
MaSt_4567191
Level 4
Level 4
10 likes given 5 likes given First like received

Desperately: I uninstalled and installed again EZUSB ... no joy ... same issue

I am following exactly what I read in EZ-USB Suite User Guide, Version 1.3.4, chapter 4.4. The EZ-USB tool behaves differently on two different PC ... ;(

0 Likes
Rashi_Vatsa
5 likes given 500 solutions authored 1000 replies posted

Hello Marco,

Please confirm you have downloaded the EzUSBSuite from this link https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-software-development-kit

Also check the OS language settings. It should be English.

If this doesn't help, please let me know the differences in both the PC (with utility working and non working)

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes

Hi Rashi

yessss> it looks like the suite works just for English language OS *I am

using En/US as culture just because cypress is an US company(

Can you point me to the documentation stating this if any_ I-ll add this to

the lessons leaned

Thanks much

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 3:41 AM RashiV_61 <community-manager@cypress.com>

0 Likes

Hello Marco,

We have seen these kind of issues before which were resolved by changing the OS language settings to English.

It is not documented as of now.

Regards,

Rashi

Regards,
Rashi
0 Likes