downloading firmware with bulk transfer

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable
        hi everyone, is anyone has implemented the firmware download through bulk transfer with FX2LP. i am new to this any one have example code or how can use CyUSB for this (working with linux) please help me. Thanks & Regards rohan   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, Direct RAM download is not possible, which requires A0 vendor command(control transfer). You can download to EEPROM using bulk transfer. -PRJI   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please elaborate on what you are looking for.

Do you mean you want to download firmware to fx2lp through Bulk endpoint?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Dear sir, Yes i want to download the firmware to FX2LP with bulk endpoint.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Hi, Direct RAM download is not possible, which requires A0 vendor command(control transfer). You can download to EEPROM using bulk transfer. -PRJI   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
        Dear sir thanks for ur time, sir the actual problem is i already have the .bix file of firmware and by cyusb download utility i m not able to download that to ma cypress FX2LP. other hex provided by the cyusb gets downloaded but this .bix file gives error in control transfer i can't really change the things about firmware file i have only one .bix no .hex so how can i work with this .bix file and i am working with Linux CyUSB utility plz help me in this!!! Regards rohan   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes