Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I'm having an issue with EP0BUF.  Is it double buffered?    I've written a few control endpoint vendor functions to handle some low load functions in ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Just a heads up on the product we already have..The product has a cypress CY7C68013A (USB controller) and is working on windows. We are plan... Show More
Anonymous
It looks like this forum doesn't have a lot of activity.  Hopefully someone can answer a simple question.    I'm a bit confused about the default leve... Show More
Anonymous
hi ,everyone,       I am developing host-side software application . In the former version ,it used on ReadFile/WriteFile with overlapped to Read/Writ... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to configure FXLP2 in a way that, once triggered, GPIF continuously flushes endpoint data to external FIFO - that is, without re-arming... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I am newly started working on PSOC and USB CY7C63813-PXC. I want to make this USB device as HID device. For that by using some examples and do... Show More
Anonymous
        I can program the line as Encore II using the parallel or serial port of the PC without using the Miniprog. What is the circuit and program to... Show More
Anonymous
I'm beginning my first project using the encore-II USB Low-Speed CY7C63813, and I need help getting started.  I'm using PSoC Designer 5.1 (Beta2).    ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I need some help in order to setup an alternate setting inside my usb device descriptor in order to pass all test required by the Windows Logo... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.