Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
1)Hardware enviroment     Our board use CY7C68013A as synchronouse slave fifo, and a fpga as master.    CY7C68013A's CLKOUT at 12MHz, and FPGA's PLL u... Show More
Anonymous
1)Hardware enviroment     Our board use CY7C68013A as synchronouse slave fifo, and a fpga as master.    CY7C68013A's CLKOUT at 12MHz, and FPGA's PLL u... Show More
Anonymous
Anonymous
I was wondering if it would be possible to parse a script (.spt) file, and if so, how to go about doing it.    We need to load firmware through non-Wi... Show More
Anonymous
 hi     if i use wordwide =1 in slavefifo mode,  what am i do for read in windwos application program?    i usually use like below  in wordwide=0,    ... Show More
Anonymous
 hi     In Fx2lp, if i use SLAVEFIFO mode,      What is different (bandwidth / speed )point in wordwide=1 and  wordwide=0?    i know wordwide=1  is [1... Show More
Anonymous
Hi! I found strange behavior of library CyAPI.lib. My goal is further develop the program written in c++ that quickly transfers data through USB. I us... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am writing an application which need to manage two same USB devices and I am using cypress cy7c68013A as the controller in the device. How ca... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are implementing new firmware in our FX2 chip. Part of the data flow requires access to the Slave FIFO from both external logic and the firm... Show More
Anonymous
We use Cypress USB controllers for an our own product that should work under Windows Vista/7 64-bit. As I discovered in this forum we need a signed dr... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.