Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi     Is there "multiple buffering example in slave fifo mode"? Show More
Anonymous
        Hi everyone, i want to know how we can download the .bix (firmware) file to FX2LP using cyusb utility it is showing me control transfer error.... Show More
Anonymous
        dear sir, i am using the utility 00_fwload from Cyusb to download the firmware in ma device which uses FX2LP but i am getting "error of Error ... Show More
Anonymous
        hi everyone, is anyone has implemented the firmware download through bulk transfer with FX2LP. i am new to this any one have example code or h... Show More
Anonymous
Hi     I have question what how working (quad) buffer in slave fifo mode?    The reason of my question is that what flagd working random.     But i do... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I have just read the AN61345 by Rama Sai Krishna V, which explains and provides examples for a complete configuration of a Host + FX2LP + FPGA... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    In slavefifo mode, i can see that flagD is high assert.     Could you please let me know what when flagD is going to high? which case?    Why fl... Show More
Anonymous
We are a small company selling bespoke scientific instruments. A few years ago, we contracted a local firm to design an electronics board for speciali... Show More
Anonymous
 Dears:             Hi! I  am using the GPIF mode to get data from a AD chip. I read the note about GPIF from  the cypress.com.  There was a section a... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.