Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi          This is some weird situation.     When i receive data from fx2lp, i use windows pc application made by myself. (as is pc)    That made c+... Show More
Anonymous
 The difference between synchronous api and asynchronous api approch                         i have one thing ask you about cyapi.                   ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I have some query about synchronous and asynchronous mode of fx2lp in slavefifo mode.     Actually, i don't know what which one mode is good fo... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm using Cypress's fx2LP slave fifo mode with fpga.    I have send data to fx2lp from fpga , then i check received data. I have configured firmware ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I wanto to test bolkloop firmware on Linux platform, but firmware is loaded to EZ USB on Windows 7 64b platform via CyConsole.    But I think, ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    in slave fifo on fx2lp, i have received data.     Why missed 1 data after 2048 data?         you can check attached file. Show More
Anonymous
 Why missed 1 data after 2048 data?    you can check attached file Show More
Anonymous
 Why missed 1 data after 2048 data?    you can check attached file Show More
Anonymous
        How do access the EP2 OUT data when the GPIF auto mode is enabled? I want to inspect the first byte before I trigger the GPIF write.    Show More
Anonymous
 hello, i am trying to build the example firmware(FX2 to extsync FIFO) that came with application note AN66806,i opened the 'uv2 file in keil software... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.