Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
AN15484 went missing, as well as its support files.  It essentially promises to help you add USB Flash Drive capability to any embedded processor.  We... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Are there any examples or instructions for programming the EEPROM for old FX chips (eg CY7C64613) through the CYUSB driver?  I have the Cypress... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,all    MPEG2-TS------>CY7c68013------>PC     recently,i am doing a job which mpeg2-Ts stream Transferred to a computer.i used cy7c68013a-56 chip,e... Show More
cono_285081
 Hi all,     i found this document from one of the tech support team. This document has details of common problems with drivers available with FX2LP. Show More
Anonymous
        Hi,        I have a problem with a CyStream based device that uses GPIF for a long time. The problem is as follows:        We use an FX2 as a ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    is it possible to have a OUT transfer (from host to device) to a large endpoint (2,4,6 or 😎 with a size less of 512 byte?    Regards,    Begos Show More
Anonymous
CY7C64713上电能正确被识别,用CyControl或者CyConsole加载Examples中固件(比如Bulkloop)到到RAM不能被电脑识别,但是加载同样一个固件(Bulkloop)到64KB EEPROM却能被正确识别,请教这是什么原因? Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am developing with Windows 7 - 32 bit. I am using CyApi with CY68013A. Can I use CyApi transfer functions ( p.e. XferData..) from two thread ... Show More
Anonymous
I purchased a CY763813-PXC and I wish to program it. I have no trouble making a programmer myself so I want to do that. However there is one issue: I ... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello I am using a CY7C64215 chip usbfs, I'm using the module USBUART this chip I use to set parameters via USB and then use it in field.The p... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.