Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
hello, I just bought a MINI BOARD Cypress CY7C68013A module.    My PC is IO Win7 x64 Pro. I connect the module to the rear USB port of the PC, not... Show More
Anonymous
My application involves an FPGA to convert a 74MHZ bitstream to a 9MB/s byte stream and send it to the EZUSB, then to a Windows7 host.    The FPGA has... Show More
AsRa_264661
HI all,    Is Cypress has any sample android application to read the CY7C65211chip (USB) as like (FTDI D2xx library)         Thanks,    Ashok r Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I got serious troubles when trying to run my program on the CY7C68013A.    If I comment the nop at  main.c:167 everything works as expected and th... Show More
Anonymous
 I am transferring data from a WIndows 8 PC to a PSoC 5LP board connected to PC thrugh USB 2.0.    The host application, written in VC++, sends data i... Show More
Anonymous
When I try to install the USB-Serial Software Development Kit, it runs the Cypress Update Manager.    The Update manager lists the SDK, but notes a "N... Show More
Anonymous
        I need driver for windows 8 for device cy7c68013a-56pvxc. Is there driver for this device ? There is a description of the driver of Windows7 i... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I currently use my FX2 chip in slave FIFO mode (EP2 Auto-Out).    Is there any way to generate an additional packet by the CPU and insert ... Show More
Anonymous
 I am using CY8CKIT-050 PSoC 5LP development kit, connected to a Windows 8 PC through Full Speed USB 2.0. Can somebody help me in understanding how th... Show More
Anonymous
        As i know, i2c master would be  need "ack" in send data or address. If the ack is not happpen from slave, master will be hang status. i worry ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.