Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi.         I trying to change operation mode from port mode to slave fifo mode.         When i power on, fx2lp is port mode then that's change to sl... Show More
Anonymous
The standard example and default setup has EP2 set to AUTOOUT and EP6 set to AUTOIN for synchronous slave fifo mode. But can you reverse them and set ... Show More
Anonymous
An employee of our company used the free compiler ASEM.EXE rather than pay for the Keil development software.  I had previously used Keil UV2 for the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,    I'm trying to build a project with a CY8CMBR3106S cap sense controllers however I can't get it to work in my embedded enviroment. I have ... Show More
Anonymous
With a CY7C65211 board and the example from the USB-Serial SDK spimaster, I am able to transfert 32k of data    from SPI EEPROM 25AA256 to the compute... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I am beginning to use a CY7C68013A , It's connected to a FPGA Altera Cyclone (I), I've connected the USB Chip to the computer and I've modifie... Show More
Anonymous
 question1:     What version of the software development environment does 63743 use? where to downoad?     question2:    What simulator to programme 6... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working with FX2LP. I have found examples relating to bulk and isochronous transfer, but not with interrupt transfer. Are there any exampl... Show More
Anonymous
Where can I see examples of CyUSB.dll call functions when programming in Visual Basic.NET? Such examples are there?    The document "Cypress CyUSB .NE... Show More
Anonymous

I am a new learner!Could Anyone give me the  FX2LP Slave FIFO firmware?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.