Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi!    We are trying to integrate the CCG3 (using the CY4531 kit) with an embedded controller (EC) so that we can interact with the PD-negotiation pro... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all.    I'm almost new with FX2LP devices    One part of my project is transmitting data in rate  60Mbyte/s .    I want to use CY7C68013A for this ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,          I have a general question about the data structure used in the BeginDataXfer(), WaitForXfer() and FinishDataXfer() methods. I am followin... Show More
Anonymous
hi all.    I'm new with Cypress Chips.    I have Some question's.    Can i Configure any Xilinx's FPGA with FX2LP Chips For example any spartan family... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,         I am using AN75779 example code.    I am trying VGA@30fps for that i have done below changes    --> In descriptor file     /* Class sp... Show More
Anonymous
Good day, i need driver for windows 7 x64 for device cy7c68001.     if you have the driver, can you send it to my e-mail: ge-520@ngs.ru ? Show More
Anonymous
Datasheet says that this circuit manage USB chapter 9 (except set/clear feature).    But when I am doing those microsoft tests I get 2 failures on USB... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all    I design a board for spartan 6 and for connect to laptop need to full speed mode (2 layer pcb) but I can not use a full speed controller. ca... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm running a testing firmware in CY7C68013A, witch rendering data to my PC host continuously through an Interrupt Endpoint(USB 2.0 High-Speed... Show More
Anonymous
hi,    I have a FX2LP configured in slave fifo (with an external device that is reading data). I have endpoint 2 and 4 configured as bulk endpoint in ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.