Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

rasec_2385561
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
I have been working with the composite device example lately. One of the things I would like to know is where is the source code for void Scan_Keypad(... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,all    MPEG2-TS------>CY7c68013------>PC     recently,i am doing a job which mpeg2-Ts stream Transferred to a computer.i used cy7c68013a-56 chip,e... Show More
Anonymous
        hello dear, according to "FX2LP DMB-TH TV Dongle Reference Design Guide" i made a board and every things was OK but for low frequency clocks (... Show More
gewuc_2867866
     I heard that CY7C63723 has some problems,so the upgraded version is CY7C63723C, but I don't know what these problems and difference are. And can ... Show More
gewuc_2867866
I want use CY7C63813  to design a mouse controller,please tell where can I get the reference program? Show More
Anonymous
I've been given the task of changing some usb buttons, and testing indicates that they use the enCoReII Keyboard RDK. Digging around, the documentatio... Show More
Anonymous
Dear allwe use cy7c68013a chip in our project. it operates well in high speed mode but when we config it in full speed mode and read endpoint 0x86 it ... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the CyUSB.dll (v3.4.6) in C# and it works great when my build target is x86 but if it's x64 I get an OverflowException when I call USBDevic... Show More
Anonymous
hello. I used CYUSB2014-BZXC chip for getting data from GPIF.CYUSB2014-BZXC Booting mode is usb boot. and I did upgrade firmware with RAM modeThe conf... Show More
Anonymous
Hi whenever i used to program the eeprom (24lc128) on development kit FX2LP(CY3684) ,following error occur "EEPROM NOT ENABLED"  Is there any way to l... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.