Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

dasu_2655076
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello, Cypress expert, I have a question about the EZ-USB FX2. I am using uVision Toolchain C51 compiler/Assembler Kit Version:9.56.0.0. after compile... Show More
Anonymous
hello ,           we are using the CDC Class in FX2LP to write data to port we want to set the baud rate more than 921600 when i referred the applicat... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm using CY7C68013A-56BAXC and I have a problem about heating issue of this device.Heating occured after device configured.What makes this device ... Show More
Anonymous
Good afternoon all,    Am trying to blink an led using fx2lp breakout board. We connected one led at pin portA.0. By keeping examples program as refer... Show More
Anonymous
Hi ,      We are using cypress USB products  .when we will connect to PC via USB and checked in Device manager  these devices comes under Universal se... Show More
dasu_2655076
Hi Cypress, for production, we need to program the EEPROM 24LC128 for Cy7c68013, it is easier to program the chip with a standalone programmer. but th... Show More
zhlo_3534656
I  have an application to  transmit 640x480 image sesnor data  over FX2LP  USB 2.0 using UVC through FPGA. I tried  to find the firmware online, but n... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!I want to implement UVC using FX3 (trying on SuperSpeed Kit). There is no problem with UVC examples from SDK, but I have no luck to modify USBVi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,I am trying to use CY7C68013 to grab image sensor data. But I am confused about the hardware connection between CY7C68013 and CMOS sensor.The C... Show More
AlLu_1238711
Dear Technical Support,as described in the PDF Chapter 3 of the Cypress CyUsb3.sys Programmer's Reference, I would like to start the Driver Resell pro... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.