Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

dasu_2655076
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi Cypress, for production, we need to program the EEPROM 24LC128 for Cy7c68013, it is easier to program the chip with a standalone programmer. but th... Show More
zhlo_3534656
I  have an application to  transmit 640x480 image sesnor data  over FX2LP  USB 2.0 using UVC through FPGA. I tried  to find the firmware online, but n... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!I want to implement UVC using FX3 (trying on SuperSpeed Kit). There is no problem with UVC examples from SDK, but I have no luck to modify USBVi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,I am trying to use CY7C68013 to grab image sensor data. But I am confused about the hardware connection between CY7C68013 and CMOS sensor.The C... Show More
AlLu_1238711
Dear Technical Support,as described in the PDF Chapter 3 of the Cypress CyUsb3.sys Programmer's Reference, I would like to start the Driver Resell pro... Show More
Anonymous
When my program calls the CCyUSBDevice::Open function it takes a long time (45s or more).  To anyone using the program it looks like it is frozen and ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All:I am working on a USB audio device(UAC 2.0) with multichannel input MIC and stereo output speaker,the format 48KHz,16bit.I have write a project... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone!i am trying to transfer data from spartan 6 to pc and vice versa via fx2lp ( cy7c68013a). i want to use slave fifo and i have made fifo... Show More
karac_3142546
Hi, I have a custom device built with a CY7C65211 chip, configured into I2C master mode. This device is controlled by my custom host software using th... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!I am a CYPRESS chip(CY7C68013A) user,and I am developing USB products, and I have few questions below:1. Can I use CYPRESS's VID in my end produ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.