Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

SuSh_1535366
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,I am using CYUSB232 RDK to check the operation of CY7C65213-32LTXI.After connecting the device to the USB, its TXD line is High.However, once th... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am using CY7C68013A for data transfer between FPGA and PC. I am using internal clock of 48 MHz for Cypress and 100 MHz for FPGA.So how should ... Show More
KeWa_3813156
Dear Madam/Sir:         After I download FW to Our USB TV dongle, The device manager shows a yellow warning as my attachment. .Can you tell me how to ... Show More
xixi_3447666
在新设计的FX 3014单板上增加了调试串口芯片CY7C65215,为什么win7的设备管理器的com口识别出两个串口?并且串口打印不出任何信息。而官方的SuperSpeed Explorer Kit开发板的CY7C65215的调试口只显示一个串口,打印信息也正常。我设计的单板原理图和官方的开发板是... Show More
DaEr_349131
Hi,Need a low-power USB, Audio device class 2.0 to I2S bridge,so looking at FX2LP FX2LP18 to do this in combo with some ARM cortex CPU.What power cons... Show More
docs_3756686
HyI try to suspend the FX2LP. I set SUSPEND to any value (e.g. 0x10) but it doesn not go to suspend (I check it by TD_Suspend ran or not. or It does n... Show More
KeWa_3813156
Dear Madam/Sir:         We use Cypress USBsuite to download iic file to EEPROM(AT24C256),It seems that Only “Universal Serial Bus controller” display ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am trying to send data to FX2 - CY7C68013A from FPGA, but FIFOIN is not working.When i try to program EEPROM by iic file, its failing. What ca... Show More
Anonymous
Please see the attachment:1. Below is the hardware connections:2. Below is the CY68013 firmware:CY68013 configuration:1) Internal 48MHz, output invert... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,We are considering use CY7C68013A-56LTXI as bridge chip between USB and I2C interface.However, we are thinking of impossible to use like this be... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.