Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
HI,I have defined an another endpoint 2 in fx2lp slave fifo firmware with OUT,4x ,Bulk (register settings -> EP2CFG = 0xA0;)if i click transferout but... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am using fx2 to read data from a image sensor with 2592*1944 bytes ,I  got data up to 4194304 bytes correctly and rest of the bytes were zeros... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working on Cypess FX-3 I2C interface .My slave device is EEPROM his memory address length is varying depends on function. how to select th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am looking for a processor [or a few options] -USB  to analog audio in and out.  Only need stereo out, mono or stereo in is ok.  No fancy audio p... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I'm task with figuring out, why our USB communication randomly is in-stable. In a USB trace I was able to locate the following strange behavior, wh... Show More
JeHu_3414236
I am using my own board and I cannot connect to the Cypress config tool.  It is detected by the tool but fails on connection.  I can use the COM port ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear cypress experts,I came a System.OverflowException when build with CyUSB.dll,at win10+x64+VS2012/2013/2015+.net4.0, build as debug+x64is there a C... Show More
rasec_2385561
Visual Studio 2015 first doesn't like the project file and requires you to upgrade the project file. Secondwhen you do get to where you can build it g... Show More
RAFR_1107866
Hello,I need to know if there is a USB cable connected or not. How can i do that. I need this for reading by an FPGAThanks for your helpRegardsFranck ... Show More
SuSh_1535366
Hello,I am using CYUSB232 RDK to check the operation of CY7C65213-32LTXI.After connecting the device to the USB, its TXD line is High.However, once th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.