Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB low-full-high speed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Dear cypress experts,I came a System.OverflowException when build with CyUSB.dll,at win10+x64+VS2012/2013/2015+.net4.0, build as debug+x64is there a C... Show More
rasec_2385561
Visual Studio 2015 first doesn't like the project file and requires you to upgrade the project file. Secondwhen you do get to where you can build it g... Show More
RAFR_1107866
Hello,I need to know if there is a USB cable connected or not. How can i do that. I need this for reading by an FPGAThanks for your helpRegardsFranck ... Show More
SuSh_1535366
Hello,I am using CYUSB232 RDK to check the operation of CY7C65213-32LTXI.After connecting the device to the USB, its TXD line is High.However, once th... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am using CY7C68013A for data transfer between FPGA and PC. I am using internal clock of 48 MHz for Cypress and 100 MHz for FPGA.So how should ... Show More
KeWa_3813156
Dear Madam/Sir:         After I download FW to Our USB TV dongle, The device manager shows a yellow warning as my attachment. .Can you tell me how to ... Show More
xixi_3447666
在新设计的FX 3014单板上增加了调试串口芯片CY7C65215,为什么win7的设备管理器的com口识别出两个串口?并且串口打印不出任何信息。而官方的SuperSpeed Explorer Kit开发板的CY7C65215的调试口只显示一个串口,打印信息也正常。我设计的单板原理图和官方的开发板是... Show More
DaEr_349131
Hi,Need a low-power USB, Audio device class 2.0 to I2S bridge,so looking at FX2LP FX2LP18 to do this in combo with some ARM cortex CPU.What power cons... Show More
docs_3756686
HyI try to suspend the FX2LP. I set SUSPEND to any value (e.g. 0x10) but it doesn not go to suspend (I check it by TD_Suspend ran or not. or It does n... Show More
KeWa_3813156
Dear Madam/Sir:         We use Cypress USBsuite to download iic file to EEPROM(AT24C256),It seems that Only “Universal Serial Bus controller” display ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB low-full-high speed peripherals topics.