Receive USB bulk transfer data Continually for CY8C5488 PSoC

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I am trying to send a 5 KB packet from my linux PC to the PSoC using USB Bulk transfer. As far as I understand the Bulk Transfer can only support transfer of 64 bytes at a time. I am using the USB_Bulk_Wraparound example code to receive the data (ignoring the loop back by writing into IN Endpoint). I observe that I can only receive 64 bytes at time, no matter how much the Host is sending in one shot. I have configured the Endpoints buffer management in DMA with Automatic Buffer Management. I am using PSoC Creator 4.1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Anand.

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi Anand,

Do you change the mode from DMA manual buffer management to DMA automatic buffer management directly based on the USB_Bulk_Wraparound example code?

The code for the two modes are different. Please have a try with attached project for automatic buffer management mode.

Best Regards,

Fred

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
ShipingW_81
500 replies posted 250 solutions authored 250 replies posted

Hi Anand,

Do you change the mode from DMA manual buffer management to DMA automatic buffer management directly based on the USB_Bulk_Wraparound example code?

The code for the two modes are different. Please have a try with attached project for automatic buffer management mode.

Best Regards,

Fred

0 Likes