CyUSB Suite for Linux ver 1.0.4

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had use CyUSB Suite for Linux SDK on Ti J6 platform. I used the sample code which sdk provided, named "cyisowrite_sample.c". there is a callback function on the top in this sample code. After pocket transfered, it should be print out some message like succeed or fail. But it didn't show anything, i even can't make sure the callback function was executing.

1. Is anything wrong on this sample code?

2. Is any sample code describes iso read/write in the same file? not separate like cyisowrite_sample.c and cyisoread_sample.c.

Thanks

Jacky

0 Likes
1 Solution
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Jacky,

Please define the entire callback function in the same file of your project where you are carrying out the Isochronous transfer. You could refer to <Install Directory>\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\gui_src for an example project files. You could add both the IN and OUT transfers in the same file along with the callback functions and test it out.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Jacky,

Please define the entire callback function in the same file of your project where you are carrying out the Isochronous transfer. You could refer to <Install Directory>\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\cyusb_linux_1.0.4\gui_src for an example project files. You could add both the IN and OUT transfers in the same file along with the callback functions and test it out.

Best Regards,

Sananya