Can any one help mo for may Slavefifo Usb Driver

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

im Window 7 may Problem is Slavefifo USB DriverUntitled.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- Please let know if your application is based on Cypress provided example firmware.

- In case you have built your application using the SlaveFifoSync example as the reference, follow the instructions below to bind the device to CYUSB3 driver.

1. Right click on the device and choose "Update Driver Software"

2. Choose "Browse my computer for driver software"

3. Choose "Let me pick from alist of device drivers on my computer"

4. Click on "Have Disk"

5. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver\bin\<OS_Version>\<OS_Architecture> and point to the CYUSB3.INF file

6. From the list of devices displayed, choose Cypress FX3 USB Streamer Example and click on OK.

Best regards,

Srinath S

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SrinathS_16
1000 replies posted 750 replies posted 500 replies posted

Hello,

- Please let know if your application is based on Cypress provided example firmware.

- In case you have built your application using the SlaveFifoSync example as the reference, follow the instructions below to bind the device to CYUSB3 driver.

1. Right click on the device and choose "Update Driver Software"

2. Choose "Browse my computer for driver software"

3. Choose "Let me pick from alist of device drivers on my computer"

4. Click on "Have Disk"

5. Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\driver\bin\<OS_Version>\<OS_Architecture> and point to the CYUSB3.INF file

6. From the list of devices displayed, choose Cypress FX3 USB Streamer Example and click on OK.

Best regards,

Srinath S

0 Likes