Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

GrCa_1363456
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Attempting to run examples for CCG4 components results in linker failures.Advice on community has been to use PSoC Creator 3.x.When will a fix for the... Show More
KyTr_1955226
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello!I have a project I described a few weeks ago here:Can the CY4531 Evaluation Kit be used as a Client as opposed to a Host?The idea is to use have... Show More
AnGa_4482271
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,According to the roadmap, CCG3PA2 solutions are already in production but I couldn't find any information, like a datasheet or hardware design g... Show More
MiNo_4460176
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I need to disable the CYPD3177 to provide power from an external barrel power connector. I intend this power to come in after the pass fets that are c... Show More
AhKh_4675286
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Dear Sir/Madam, Can you provide schematics and supporting documents for "CCG3PA USB-C(PPS) Power Bank Solution using Qorvo" from the link: https://www.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ez-pd-ccg3pa-usb-cpps-power-bank-solution-using-qorvo-formerly... Show More
PaVo_4660581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
this question goes back to "locked memory" question. There is supposed to be an easy way to link it, but I cannot seem to find it. Would the following... Show More
Mitchell_shen
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Due to CCG3PA VBUS_IN_DISCHARGE SPEC. is Max. 24.5V(30V tolerant)So we had make CCG3PA with 24V sink application.But CCG3PA will damage when VBUS over... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!Is there a way of enabling PPS on CYPD4226-based dock? Now with the standard finally coming out in products we get customer requests for this. We h... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
DOCK SDK
solved msg Solved
I have some questions about DMC,1). How to know CCG4's US port is connected or disconnected with NB ?2). How to send vendor data via HPI?  ( CCG4 --> ... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
1). We are develop product using CCGx SDK - CYPD3120.it can FW upgrade by EZ-PD configuration utility but we need to customize it.so please provide US... Show More