Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

KyTr_1955226
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi all,This is a followup to a previous thread: CCG3 - Receptacle Pinout for a USB-C (DP Alt Mode E) Monitor?From the info put together in that thread... Show More
chch_3621411
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello there I have a question if I implemente 45W car charger using Southchip SC8815 and it works fine and  i'm thinking about using CYPD3171 instead ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloThey are currently evaluating 100W power supply and charging. They are using CY4532 as Power source, and  using CY4533 as Power sink. In particul... Show More
HuEd_3452391
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,1. In main.c----    timer_start (0, VBUS_MONITOR_TIMER_ID, VBUS_MONITOR_TIMER_PERIOD, vbus_monitor_timer_cb);    while (1)    {...    }----2. so... Show More
NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello everybody,Please answer the following questions:Is it possible to connect the HC-05 bluetooth module to the CYPD3120?If so, could you give an ex... Show More
Ivan_Lee
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We need customized customer feature for TGL platform .How to reduce code size ? because SDK project's code use flash almost 100% Show More
chch_3621411
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
i started a bproject FW_CAR_SDK3_3 as all projects files was protected and i couldn't edit any line of code i had to "save projects as" in new directo... Show More
jaku_4753166
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm using EZ-PD BCR and would like an interrupt to assert when the USBC charger is plugged in.  The problem is that the device interrupt masks clear a... Show More
HuEd_3452391
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello I want to use https://www.cypress.com/documentation/code-examples/ce224431-psoc-4-uart-printf on CYPD3171-24LQXQ_pb. Here my steps1. Modify the ... Show More
SaKu_4752621
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I downloaded the files in from the link below. I could open the .DSN file and access the schematic in Altium, but I could not open the .pcb file. What... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.