Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

SaJe_4790846
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are designing the gadget that can be connected to the Android phone over USB-C port.Here are the requirements:The gadget contains the FTDI USB to R... Show More
NIYA_4741531
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
as per datasheet page no - 6, the power input for the given part is"CCG3PA can operate from two possible external supply sources: VBUS_IN_DISCHARGE (3... Show More
MaKe_4459911
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I need to drive the ID pin into my system processor (iMX8) to a value based on whether or not I'm a Downward Facing Port or an Upward Facing Port.  Ho... Show More
JaWI_4735906
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,We are currently developing a USB-C charger embedding a CCG3PA chip working as a source. In the current state of the project, we intend to solder t... Show More
MiKo_1199551
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,can CCG3PA detect the 5A feature of an EMCA cable so I can offer 20V/5A capability as power source? Show More
StPa_4486781
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
The CCG3 PA is configured for 5V, 9V, 15V, and 20V all at 2.5A.  For all 5V and 9V tablets, the CCG3 PA  negotiates as expected, and the voltage and c... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
HelloCould you please tell me the following TID number?a) CYPD3175-24LQXQb) CYPD3171-24LQXQSince I am not  USB-IF member, I can not check the followin... Show More
gepi_4784891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I'm a master student and I'm writing my thesis. I'm doing a project with CCG3PA for a power bank charger ad i need a CY4531 evaluation kit to program ... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!We are seeing some strange behaviour on our USB-C dock, more or less based on the CCG4 dock ref-design. Sometimes (maybe every 20th time) alt-mode ... Show More
JuIn_1625121
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Can the CCG3PA be dynamically controlled and monitored by other MCUs using I2C?I am aware that I can do this by using the SDK to create the appropriat... Show More
Forum Information

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Discussion forum regarding USB EZ-PD™ Type-C topics.