Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

PaRi_1293246
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello,Is the EZ-PD Configuration Utility available for the CYPD3125 (notebook port controller)?Thank youBest Regards,Patrice Show More
TeMa_2997106
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
What is the recommended connection for Exposed pad in CCG3PA? If the GND pin (P22) is connected, can the function be verified without connecting the E... Show More
HuEd_3452391
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello Any way or API to allocate SRAM area for data manipulation, like malloc();Thanks Show More
MiKo_1199551
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,we're designing an USB-C powered device which needs 20V/5A for full operation but can operate with limitations when getting 20V/3A. So I will adjus... Show More
OlEr_1999891
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi!We have a scenario where we are looking at connecting custom USB-C devices downstream from our USB-C dock (with USB-C downstream as well). We would... Show More
fewa_4357111
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
https://china.cypress.com/documentation/reference-designs/ez-pd-ccg2-usb-type-c-displayport-cable-solution?source=search… 参考CCG2 Type-C to DisplayPort... Show More
hysj_4827286
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,From EZ-PD Power SDK, I can see it support lots of APIs to invoke PD stack ,such as pd_prot_send_ctrl_msg() ,pd_prot_send_data_msg(), pd_prot_init(... Show More
CaMc_4699116
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi folks. We are unable to get the CYPD3125-based design to use MODE C or MODE E. I am using CYPD3125. I use the EZ-PD Configuration Utility to restri... Show More
hysj_4827286
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I get a  problem that update Fireware to CYPD3171 of CY4532-EVK mian borad:First, I uesd EZ-PD Configuration Utility to update FW to CYPD3171 success... Show More
hata_3396041
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello It would be very helpful if you could get an answer as soon as possible.Please tell me about the Source board that supports USB-PD using CYPD319... Show More