Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

laze_4418921
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
when the usb cdc works not right, data transfer from pc to usb works well and data from usb to pc can not get. However, after disconnect the uart and ... Show More
NaLi_4605461
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
We are designing a USB-C E-Mark Cables using CYPD2103. In addition to the E-Marker function, CYPD2103 is also used to implement some vendor-defined me... Show More
TaAi_1278401
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
hi.Where is there project files of EZ-PD CCG3 USB Type-C to HDMI Adapter Solution?I want to check the source code with PSoC creator. Show More
TaAi_1278401
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi i want to communicate vendor unique id.my products want to recognize unique id and change functions.but,I don't know how to make it using sdk.Do yo... Show More
hysj_4827286
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Now,I can use the API of  pd_phy_load_msg()and pd_phy_send_msg() send vdm message to EMCA,  but I can not get EMCA ACK message.Actually,EMCA have been... Show More
user_4843346
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I am designing my own 65W PD power bank,But I dont know how to deal with FB pinIn power bank application, VBUS is not a constant voltage. when a chang... Show More
Anderson_Lin
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C

Hi Cypress

Do you have Errata DataSheet for CCG3PA ?@

Anderson_Lin
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi Cypresswhat is "SID.VBUS.DISC.11".Can you explain him in detail. Show More
lagu_4816256
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi,I want the device to be able to read from Flash after a reboot what I wrote before the device power went out. I want to use metadatas reserved bits... Show More
SuSh_1535366
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, The CCG6SF/DF datasheet specifies 4.9V to 5.5V as the valid range for VBUS_P (_P0, _P1).However, if I want to use the CCG6SF/DF for a device th... Show More