Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB EZ-PD™ Type-C Forum Discussions

SOKA_4605371
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello. What does rsvd3 mean? Does that mean USB4? Show More
DvSh_4663776
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello! I have the cy4531 ez-pd ccg3 evaluation kit. I wanted to know if there is a possibility to use it to work in this way:To type C I connect a tab... Show More
ChristophG94
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, I am currently trying to automate the Programming of a CYPD6125 via SWD.Using the GUI it works perfectly fine. In the command line it shows "De... Show More
Nick
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hello, I am trying to build a circuit that will accommodate USB-C with HDMI as either a source or a sink depending on the device connected. I would al... Show More
damac_1605476
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
I have a project where I'm trying to use the NFET drivers on a CCG3 (CYPD3125-40) to switch some FETS. I am not currently using the USB-C software, ju... Show More
Nilu
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi there, I am currently using CY6611 EZ-USB® HX3PD Evaluation Kit (EVK) to develop a USB hub. I need to integrate a USB to TTL converter in my final ... Show More
NaMe_2085021
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi guys, I use CYPD3120 USB Type C controller with SDK.  Can you explain what these lines mean? Please see an example piece of code from the main.c fi... Show More
NoAr_1540581
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
hello   We are considering an AC adapter with 9V / 3.5A output.   The DC cable is a Type-C connector, but it has a pick tail (cable and ada... Show More
TaAi_1278401
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi I want to replace CYPD3120 to CYPD3125 at dp dongle project. But, I have the following problem at Notice List. "The selected target type: Applicati... Show More
hyki_4393676
USB EZ-PD™ Type-C
Hi. There are two different ground on schematic shown in attached file.   Can you tell me the purpose of the separation?    Show More