CCG3PA reference design firmware

Announcements

Live Webinar: USB-C adoption. Simple & Cost-efficient solutions | April 18th @9am or 5pm CEST. Register now !

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
JaGh_4384761
Level 1
Level 1

I downloaded & installed CCGx SDK files, config utility, creator, programmer etc. Then when I downloaded zip files of CCG3PA reference designs, I get a "Loading configuration Error" if I try to open HEX file from 45W car charger reference design or try to open CYACD file from 45W notebook reference design. I open these file using configuration utility 'read from firmware file' option. I'm running the latest version. I have no hardware connected to the computer at the moment. Generated messages are attached. Thank you this will help me a great deal.

John

0 Likes
1 Solution
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please use the EZ-PD configuration utility build 258 (setup) from the archives link which reads the .hex and the .cyacd file without error.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
YatheeshD_36
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello,

Please use the EZ-PD configuration utility build 258 (setup) from the archives link which reads the .hex and the .cyacd file without error.

Best Regards,

Yatheesh

0 Likes
JaGh_4384761
Level 1
Level 1

To anyone reading it and has the same issue, I had the version 267 installed prior to taking the above suggestion and it worked like a charm. Thank you YatheeshK_36

0 Likes