About difference between ICLAMP_ABS and ICLAMP_SUPPLY_POS_ABS in CYT2B9

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
WonjinHan
Level 5
Level 5
Distributor
50 questions asked 100 sign-ins 50 replies posted

Dears.

(1) ICLAMP_ABS  is clamp current of protection diode in IO, MCU. Right?

(2) Could you tell me the difference between ICLAMP_ABS and  ICLAMP_SUPPLY_POS_ABS?

clampcurrent.JPG

Best regards,

Kevin Han.

0 Likes
1 Solution
Pranith
100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins 25 replies posted

Hello @WonjinHan ,

SID18:
This is the specification of the clamp current per I/O pin.

SID18A:
This is the specification of the clamp current that can be passed through one I/O supply pin when the clamp current flows through the pin adjacent to the I/O supply pin.

SID18B:
This specification is the specification of the clamp current that can be passed through one I/O ground pin when the clamp current flows through the pin adjacent to the I/O ground pin.

SID18C:
This specification is the specification of the clamp current that can be passed to the I/O supply pin of the entire MCU. However, this does not apply when the clamp current flows through the pin adjacent to the I/O supply pin.

SID18D:
This specification is the specification of the clamp current that can be passed to the I/O ground pin of the entire MCU. However, this does not apply when the clamp current flows through the pin adjacent to the I/O ground pin.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Pranith
100 sign-ins 50 sign-ins 25 replies posted

Hello @WonjinHan ,

SID18:
This is the specification of the clamp current per I/O pin.

SID18A:
This is the specification of the clamp current that can be passed through one I/O supply pin when the clamp current flows through the pin adjacent to the I/O supply pin.

SID18B:
This specification is the specification of the clamp current that can be passed through one I/O ground pin when the clamp current flows through the pin adjacent to the I/O ground pin.

SID18C:
This specification is the specification of the clamp current that can be passed to the I/O supply pin of the entire MCU. However, this does not apply when the clamp current flows through the pin adjacent to the I/O supply pin.

SID18D:
This specification is the specification of the clamp current that can be passed to the I/O ground pin of the entire MCU. However, this does not apply when the clamp current flows through the pin adjacent to the I/O ground pin.

Regards,