hci_audio_gateway demo connecting to audio

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
GeHo_1653746
Level 1
Level 1

installed SDK 6.4 and tried to run hci_audio_gateway demo to connect to a bluetooth headset (tried several).

it will connect and disconnect to the device but the audio will not turn on (the peer device thinks it's connected) . 

The hci trace has a bunch of errors in it that look like issues in the underlying code , they may be a red herring but the open command never completes

the development board is a CYBT_353027_EVAL

the bt_spy log is attached.

0 Likes
1 Solution
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi GeHo_1653746​,

Could you please confirm which BT profile you want for your application? I would suggest you to go for demo/watch app in WICED SDK for A2DP source functionality if you need as it is fully tested & more reliable.

I am little doubtful that hci_audio_gateway example illustrates only the control part and not reliable for the full audio transmission. I will check more on this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SheetalJ
First comment on KBA 750 replies posted 500 likes received

Hi GeHo_1653746​,

Could you please confirm which BT profile you want for your application? I would suggest you to go for demo/watch app in WICED SDK for A2DP source functionality if you need as it is fully tested & more reliable.

I am little doubtful that hci_audio_gateway example illustrates only the control part and not reliable for the full audio transmission. I will check more on this.

0 Likes