Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

MiRo_263836
Studio Bluetooth

I want to limit who can pair with my device to who I give the code to.

Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Hello,I've read through the forum and the advice to get single step debugging working on the CYW920719Q40EVB-01 is to implement the following:In appli... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,We are routing audio data(SCO) to the app using setup as follows:wiced_bt_voice_path_setup_t stBlAudioPathSetup ={    .path = WICED_BT_SCO_OVER_APP... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We are using WICED-Studio for developing an embedded Bluetooth application. Is it possible to initiate/control BLE DTM (Direct Test Mode) direct from ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth

I wonder I can get the CYBT-423028 footprint for Altium

BrKu_1344346
Studio Bluetooth
CYW20706 TBFC
solved msg Solved
Does CYW20706 support TBFC (Triggered Broadcom [Bluetooth] Fast Connect), how do i use this feature in WICED Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
I was browsing through the SDK directories and found source codes for complete implementations of profiles like the HFP and SPP under include/librarie... Show More
agmi_3321141
Studio Bluetooth
Hello All!I hope this is the right place to post this question.I just got a kit and am trying to scan for BLE packets and send them to a local server ... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
Greetings,After having sucessfuly connected the bluetooth module with other bluetooth enabled devices such as an android phone or a PC and being able ... Show More
LJYe_2922526
Studio Bluetooth
Using the 20706 chip our app connects to an external audio device using the HSP profile. When call starts, the app sets up the SCO voice link to the h... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.