Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

MiRo_263836
Studio Bluetooth

Is BT 5.0 required for BT Sig Mesh or can a BT 4.2 device / module work?

NiLi_2861801
Studio Bluetooth
Hi ,     My device has no need to open bluetooth at some time like from 00:00 - 8:00 everyday, but it should be awake for sensor to record the value. ... Show More
ToKo_1330256
Studio Bluetooth
Dear Sir,Please inform us the production release status BLE Module : CYBT-423028-02Thank you. Show More
LuGi_2890336
Studio Bluetooth
As a follow on to this thread: Programming SPI Flash in CB-343026-01 Module​I need to program the CYBT343026 flash via UART but I'm not sure I have un... Show More
NiLi_2861801
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,       The sample WICED-Studio-6.2-SDK\common\apps\demo\low_power_sensor,  10s timer will lead the board into SDS mode.  I connect a Ammeter  betwe... Show More
MichaelF_56
Studio Bluetooth
API Reference: WICED Studio 6.2 (CYW20719)API Reference: WICED Studio 6.2 (CYW20735)API Reference: WICED Studio 6.2 (CYW20706) Show More
NiLi_2861801
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,      I followed the example : 20719-B1_Bluetooth\apps\snip\hal\spi_master to create a SPI communication with a 3-axis g-sensor. But I found the SP... Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
We have the CYBT-343026-EVAL evaluation board and I am trying to program the SPI flash internal to the module using the UART interface from my custom ... Show More
LeonH
Studio Bluetooth
To avoid to influence other component while entering into reset state,we need to know the initial state of every pin in reset state.Where to find it? Show More
XiaoPing_Yang
Studio Bluetooth
Hi  Sir,      I have installed Winced studio 6.2 ,when I build hello_sensor, there are some errors ,eg.DescriptionResourcePathLocationTypeSymbol 'HAND... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.