Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
PeterFredriksso
Studio Bluetooth

Hi, do the wiced sdk support dual handsfree SLC connections? The use case is that a headset can be connected to two phones at the same time.

PixKM
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, I am evaluating the CYBT343026 module and  have a question. I tried to send I2S data using BLE notification, but I2S data is unable to get from... Show More
aglier
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,   I found this post in the forum about issues with scan response packages: https://community.infineon.com/t5/Studio-Bluetooth/EZ-Serial-Firmware-for-CYW2070x-based-Modules-In-BLE-GAP-Central/m-p/274334/thread-id/6729... Show More
Ezequiel
Studio Bluetooth
Hello! I'm using the CYBT-343026-01 module and I've been having problems with the  packetization modes of CYSPP. (I'm sending messages via BT and reci... Show More
hushilun
Studio Bluetooth

20706使用SDK下的audio->headset,复位后不会自动连接,我想在复位前断开连接,不知道改什么代码?

LiLe_3234306
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I have a question about "user_data" parameter in interrupt handler.In the prototype of wiced_hal_gpio_register_pin_for_interrupt() API, 3'rd param... Show More
davethecipo
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I am running the A2DP sink example on CYBT-343026-EVAL board. I play a 48kHz (sample rate) test audio file from a Pixel 4A android device. The osc... Show More
Nagarjuna_k
Studio Bluetooth
Hello All,      I was trying to implement a new use case in which audio data has to be processed by codec DSP. so with SPI  I am trying to read audio ... Show More
hyhw_4628441
Studio Bluetooth
i used the API of "wiced_hal_write_nvram" for write to nvram about 132byte. but, sometimes it is fail with 0x004 error code. my code is as below.   by... Show More
gokulnath
Studio Bluetooth
Hello!I'm new to bT domain and I'm based in France & would like some assistance to choose the perfect Cypress module for my application.   My use case... Show More
Board Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.
Top liked authors