Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
hyhw_4628441
Studio Bluetooth
SW Information - Chipset & EVK : CYW20706 & F1DC2076 EVB (made in F1media) - WICED SDK version : WCIED 6.2.1 - Test application : SPP   Test i have c... Show More
oxz1918
Studio Bluetooth
We test the WICED  6.2   and program the headset example into CYBT_343026_EVAL.  We read the source code of 20706 and see some HCI commands, could you... Show More
codyatlogisync
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I am attempting to lock in the frequency and power for a CYW43455 that is on a CM4 Pi Module. I had found the documentation on WiFi but cannot fin... Show More
gokulnath
Studio Bluetooth
Hello!I'm new to bT domain and I'm based in France & would like some assistance to choose the perfect Cypress module for my application.   My use case... Show More
jbiemar46456
Studio Bluetooth
Hello, I'm porting WICED to a STM32H733 and I've an issue with the code snip.bluetooth.ble_gatt_db.c. The function "wiced_bt_stack_init( ..);" is not ... Show More
PK
Studio Bluetooth
We are using CYW20719B1KUMLG device on our custom board for a Bluetooth BLE application. Our board is based on the reference design of the Evaluation ... Show More
jlarkin
Studio Bluetooth
Looking at the documentation for CYW20706 Code Example for a headset. It states that it combines A2DP sink (SBC decoding) and AVRCP controller and AVR... Show More
jlarkin
Studio Bluetooth
Are there any code examples that uses the Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)? I see some headset code examples that use A2DP and Hands Free but so far no... Show More
Nagarjuna_k
Studio Bluetooth
Hello All,      I was trying to implement a new use case in which audio data has to be processed by codec DSP. so with SPI  I am trying to read audio ... Show More
sape_4812941
Studio Bluetooth
  Hi, I am working with the CYW4343 and am trying to connect via bluetooth and access GATT services. I tested the different projects available in Wice... Show More
Board Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.
Top liked authors