Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

FaBi_2763241
Studio Bluetooth
Hello all,I am using PSoC Creator for BLE projects, and I am not yet familiar with the Wiced platform.As Bluetooth Mesh projects can only be implement... Show More
LiXi_3656631
Studio Bluetooth
Hi, I'm trying to develop using CYBT-423028 eval board and eventually will use the pre-certified module on my own PCBA. Does anyone know where I can f... Show More
WeKu_1749131
Studio Bluetooth
There are 2K OTP in CYW20706.How to write BT address to OTP of CYW20706?Is there some tools and commands to do this?Thanks a lot! Show More
Anonymous
Studio Bluetooth
yssuHello,As a follow on to this thread: No access to CYBT-343026-EVAL board's Make Targets​I'm trying to test the CYBT-343026-EVAL card with Wiced, s... Show More
deonc_3697476
Studio Bluetooth
If the CYW20719 makes a successful connection with one Bluetooth device will it still look for and try to connect with other discovered devices? 1. Wh... Show More
igloc_3085191
Studio Bluetooth
Hi all,I have recently acquired 3 CYBT-343026-EVAL kits. I have tried to flash all three evaluation kits without any sucess.I have strictly follow the... Show More
deonc_3697476
Studio Bluetooth
Is there a way to directly retrieve a discovered device's Bluetooth name (as strings/characters) and ID/address (number/bytes) when doing Bluetooth du... Show More
JoSy_3692496
Studio Bluetooth
When I search for CySmart on my iPhone Appstore, it does not exist. When I click on the Apple Appstore link on the Cypress website, it launches iTunes... Show More
user_3572401
Studio Bluetooth
I am using CYBT-343026-EVAL with WICED 6.2 now.1.I want to know software strcture diagram of WICED 6.2.When I read hci_control.c,I saw  Software User ... Show More
roshc_3630626
Studio Bluetooth
Does Cypress have a "Client Control" user manual? If you have this, please send me a copy, thank you! Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.