Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Studio Bluetooth Forum Discussions

ChRo_1954501
Studio Bluetooth
I am using the CYW20719B1KUMLG Bluetooth dual-mode chip. We were having issues getting the pin P16 to work as a simple GPIO.  It turns out we aren’t a... Show More
MiRo_263836
Studio Bluetooth

I am targeting the CYW20719

TaGo_2353976
Studio Bluetooth
Hi,In power-up sequence,XRES should be asserted for more than 50ms after VDDIN is stable.We need to know when the module can receive HCI command from ... Show More
David_Zhang
Studio Bluetooth
     this is my first time to use CYBT-343026 to develop bluetooth, i want to finish a function to transfer photos to bluetooth device ,  i don't know... Show More
user_3572401
Studio Bluetooth
Recover
solved msg Solved
I am using CYBT-343026-EVAL with WICED 6.2 now.I know recovery todo 1~5 like below.1. Press and hold RECOVER button (SW2) |2. Press and hold RESET but... Show More
JoJo_2624151
Studio Bluetooth
Hi all:I want to know how WICED Studio supports floating point operation.Is there a way to do that Show More
hapac_2340836
Studio Bluetooth
Hi.I have a question about the BPF attached on the RF out line in CYW20707 chipset.I know that the BPF is mandatory in system.Is is possible to replac... Show More
hapac_2340836
Studio Bluetooth
Hi.I'm a hardware RF engineer.I'm now developing a sensor module using CYW20707 chipset.There is a separated MCU in module. (STMicro MCU)The flash mem... Show More
gaas_2002241
Studio Bluetooth
I am using CY20706 moudle and I want to compile 2 demo apps in same build. I can compile each idividually and they are working as expected.I need to h... Show More
YeJE_3763896
Studio Bluetooth
HELLO, I am making a BLE MODULE using CYW20735PB1KMZ1GT.I have 2 questions.First, What does 'tie' do?I think it's to do with the  MIC, right?(Notice t... Show More
Forum Information

Studio Bluetooth

Discussion forum regarding WICED Studio Bluetooth topics.