Where could we get the vender specific hci command document?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
oxz1918
Level 3
Level 3
25 sign-ins 10 replies posted 10 sign-ins

We test the WICED  6.2   and program the headset example into CYBT_343026_EVAL.  We read the source code of 20706 and see some HCI commands, could you explain how to use these commands? Or  could you give me some guide document  for vender specific hci command?

Thanks a lot.

HCI_OCF_WRITE_SCO_PCM_INT_PARAM 0x1C
HCI_OCF_READ_SCO_PCM_INT_PARAM 0x1D
HCI_OCF_WRITE_PCM_DATA_FORMAT_PARAM 0X1E
HCI_OCF_READ_PCM_DATA_FORMAT_PARAM 0X1f
HCI_OCF_WRITE_SCO_TS 0x22
HCI_OCF_READ_SCO_TS 0x23
HCI_OCF_DELAY_PERIPHERAL_SCO_STARTUP 0x2A
HCI_OCF_SCO_DIAG_STAT 0x110
HCI_OCF_GENERIC_AUDIO_TEST 0X6C
HCI_OCF_I2S_PCM_INTERFACE 0x6D
HCI_OCF_AUDIO_ROUTE_INFO 0xa2
HCI_OCF_WRITE_DYNAMIC_SCO_ROUTING 0x83

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I am not sure which source code exposes these HCI commands. 

If you want to setup the SCO you can use the APIs in  wiced_bt_sco.h. WICED HCI commands can get form hci_control_api.h.

If you are using the device in controller mode, then you can get the required HCi commands fromm CyBluetool. (Eg. Write_SCO_PCM_Int_Param)

https://community.cypress.com/t5/Public-Archive/CyBluetool-Windows-Installer/m-p/252162#M4213

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Could you please let us know where do you see usage of these HCI commands? Why do you need to use these HCI commands?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes

I find these commands from the Broadcom source code ,  I guess the Cypress have 

similar vendor HCI commands.  could you tell us which HCI command can set the SCO route path? 

Or it is better to tell us how to set the SCO route path. Thank you very much!

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

I am not sure which source code exposes these HCI commands. 

If you want to setup the SCO you can use the APIs in  wiced_bt_sco.h. WICED HCI commands can get form hci_control_api.h.

If you are using the device in controller mode, then you can get the required HCi commands fromm CyBluetool. (Eg. Write_SCO_PCM_Int_Param)

https://community.cypress.com/t5/Public-Archive/CyBluetool-Windows-Installer/m-p/252162#M4213

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes

Thank you for youre reply, our device used as controller , we try to send the command "Write_SCO_PCM_Int_Param" to 20706, and  it responses sucessfully. But when we use HFP to make a call, there are no data send to host.

Could you give me some advices for routing the SCO data to the host? Thanks a lot.

0 Likes

Hi,DheerajPK_41

This project is very important for us. The HFP needs play sound,  I look forward to receiving your help, thank you very much!

0 Likes
DheerajPK_41

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please share us your test environment? Which is your Host device? What is the testing procedure you are following?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj.P.K

0 Likes