Mesh Client Control Failed to send update baud rate

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Gayo_3803671
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted

Hi:

I had a problem using Mesh Client Control + mesh_provision_client:HCI communication failed! It was tested many times, but only once was successful! What should I do​?Thanks!

pastedImage_0.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I believe you are trying to download an application to the device connected which is to the clientcontrol.

Clientcontrol download code supports only RAM download in my knowledge. (with .hcd file).

If you are tying to download an application to the flash, then I would suggest you to use chipload or WICED/MODUS IDE.

"but only once was successfull"  -> Did you confirm that the device successfully loaded the firmware and started running the application?Which WICED version (clientcontrol version) are you using?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

I believe you are trying to download an application to the device connected which is to the clientcontrol.

Clientcontrol download code supports only RAM download in my knowledge. (with .hcd file).

If you are tying to download an application to the flash, then I would suggest you to use chipload or WICED/MODUS IDE.

"but only once was successfull"  -> Did you confirm that the device successfully loaded the firmware and started running the application?Which WICED version (clientcontrol version) are you using?

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

0 Likes