[CYBT-423028] wiced_bt_mesh_create_event returns NULL in Wiced Studio v6.2.1

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
TiEt_4607661
Level 2
Level 2
First like received

wiced_bt_mesh_event_t *p_event = wiced_bt_mesh_create_event(0x00, MESH_COMPANY_ID_CYPRESS, WICED_BT_MESH_CORE_MODEL_ID_GENERIC_LEVEL_SRV, 0, 0);

I am trying to create an event to send a Mesh message, but the function always seems to return NULL. Does anyone have an idea why this might be or how to fix this?

The device is provisioned and the Level Client element of the device has an app key and a publish address.

0 Likes
1 Solution
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Could you please change 0x00 to just 0 and try again?

And please check the company id and model id are properly defined in the application.

wiced_bt_mesh_event_t *p_event = wiced_bt_mesh_create_event(0, MESH_COMPANY_ID_CYPRESS, WICED_BT_MESH_CORE_MODEL_ID_GENERIC_LEVEL_SRV, 0, 0);

If it doesn't work please attach your code here, so than i can take a look at it.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DheerajPK_41
750 replies posted 500 likes received 500 replies posted

Hi,

Could you please change 0x00 to just 0 and try again?

And please check the company id and model id are properly defined in the application.

wiced_bt_mesh_event_t *p_event = wiced_bt_mesh_create_event(0, MESH_COMPANY_ID_CYPRESS, WICED_BT_MESH_CORE_MODEL_ID_GENERIC_LEVEL_SRV, 0, 0);

If it doesn't work please attach your code here, so than i can take a look at it.

Thanks,

-Dheeraj